Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's Boxing Day....and somehow I've been talked into going shopping... (yeah. twist my rubber arm!)

I've been so ridiculously busy; and it's not quite over yet....I have two Queens to do, however one is nearly finished; and it's so PRETTY....this one's gonna be hard to give up. :) Don't worry though Liz......I will.... heh.

It was really nice to receive feedback from a few folks that received my quilts as gifts for the holidays, I felt all warm and fuzzy.

This is a short post; we're off soon to the shops....but I will tell you about one fabulous gift from Santa.......

My New Janome 4030 QDC. I love it. I absolUTELY love it. I woulda slept with it if I could. I cried.

(Actually, I wept. Emotionally this was a weeping moment. And like Jude Law, I'm a real weeper. :) )


Love and light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.