Monday, December 14, 2015

Well; THAT happened

So 2015 has nearly disappeared in a puff of sparkly pink glitter and wedding favours....

Did I forget to mention? I got MARRIED ! Wednesday, November 4th to be exact, at Disney's Wedding Pavilion in Florida, at WDW.
And how was it??
Perfect.
Absolutely perfect day....perfect wedding ceremony, perfect dinner, just...perfect.

(Oh yeah; There was lots of other stuff happening; crafting, gardening, and other stuff. And lots of filmwork and other gigs, too. More on that later as I catch up.)

But for right now, here's some  Wedding fun....:)
My dress & my MOH dress...and flowers...

My bouquet

Pointin' out da booblies. Lots of booblies. That was one tight corset.

Finished products! Me, Liz the MOH and Teeny Weeny the Flowergirl. Who stole the show.

Stuffing 50 feet of dress into a golf cart. This should be an Olympic Event!

My handsome Groom & his Dad.

And it happened!


Our dessert party at Epcot!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.