Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Christmas in June...continues!



Christmas in June continues!



So about 4 years ago or so, I found this amazing Christmas fabric in warm brown, reds, teals and blues. I loved it. It would go perfectly with our brown/warm tone beige/ red colour schemes.


BUT... I didn't buy it!


I know. Self control.


Lookit how pretty.
I really dig the vintage ornament print.

BUT later...a month or so later...all the Christmas fabric was ON SALE so SCORE!!!
Woot.!
It's the little things. 
So 2 years ago I made these cute little couch cushion covers.



(Mikie loved them; he's modelling for us.)
Then I found I had enough left over...so  I needed to make table runners & placemats.

Which...I NEVER DID...because I ran out of TIME.
And okay, so there's STILL not finished...
but um..they will be. 
Right? They will be... :)




Got any Christmas/Holiday Sewing in July planned?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.