Sunday, June 25, 2017

Countdown to Christmas...Wait, what?!?!?



SIX months til Christmas!!

I'm doing a week of Christmas planning trying to, you know. Get ahead.


 Are you like me....all these AMAZING planned projects you'll handmake for Christmas? 
And then suddenly, it's.. DECEMBER 20th?!
And maybe 1 in 5 projects  finished? 
Yeah. Le sigh. Me, too. Every year.

Let's see....Cute Cross-Stitch Ornaments/Wall Art....Christmas Table Runner/Placemats ....Summer weight and Winter scarves....A few new Etsy shop designs....
Oh yeah. LOTS of time.
Ahem.

Okay. Designs Started.

Found super cute frames at Michaels!


So... I have started and continue to work on these itty bitty cross stitched ornaments...



Don't scroll any further if you don't like cuss words....
















I warned you....
















I also have cute little cuss words ... I gave these to my co-workers last year LOL
There are other ones too.."Whatever" "Hot Damn" etc etc. Custom orders available!!
Funny. This one is one of my top sellers. LOL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.