Monday, June 19, 2017

New Series....Being Grateful

Each and every day, I've been trying to take a moment to just *be* in the moment.

To be mindful and thankful for the many blessings I enjoy.
To realize the little things that are actually big things.
And the big things that are actually just small things.

So weekly I'm going to post things that I'm so grateful for.
Feel free to chime in and we can maybe start a link party!

To start....in no particular order....

My Work
I love what I do. And I'm thankful to live in a city where I can have a flourishing career in the Arts.


Living in a region where we can enjoy nature & the outdoors
.The Ontario Nature Conservacncy had a booth at the Grand Bend  farmers' market. They sell paintings done by Turtles and Snakes!!!  I found joy in this painting; the artist is a Map Turtle named "Atlas".
My City
The city I live in....600 000 people but it feels like  small town

My Junk Food
Best snacks in the world.

My Cats
My cats. My garden. My beloved car.

My Husband
The most amazing man on the planet who agreed to be my husband. I do not know what I'd do without him!



 What are You grateful for?
Let's Link Up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.