Monday, July 31, 2017

Surrounding Myself with Inspiration - Grateful Series



So my sewing room is usually, um, messy.




Yeah.
I try super hard to stay organized, and mostly I am - but my space gets cluttered easily.


I have a window that looks out over the yard; but since it gets a lot of sun in the summer, I keep the blinds closed cuz it gets so hot.


So I surround myself with happy memories.


 Photos. Lots of 'em.


Little knick-knacks from my touring days. 
I love to see my friends' and family's smiling faces watching me as I work. 
 
This wall is in memoriam; both sets of Grandparents, A dear friend, Fred the Second, Mom


What inspires you? What's on your walls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.