Monday, September 11, 2017

Weekend Wanderings

Like everyone else with loved ones in Florida I was glued to the TV watching coverage of Hurricane Irma.
 But I had to get some sewing done. And of course, my serger started to misbehave. Grr. Is anything worse than threading and rethreading and it still not working??? 

GAAAAAAH!!!! 

A 5:30 run to the fabric store for new needles. Proper ones that fit. Solved all my problems. I felt so dumb when I realized I'd put the wrong ones in....le sigh....spent my full Sat in the sewing room.



 Sunday....absolutely gorgeous out...and  because it was such a beautiful day, I went out and about.
I love to walk down through our City Hall, below are the photos from their gardens. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.